Installer IQ Includes:
- Over 30 Hours Intensive Training
- 4 Days Training (Thu Apr 27 - Sun 30)
- Hotel accommodations (Thu Apr 27- Sat 29)
- 3 Meals Daily
- Attendees are required to supply their own hand tools.
- 1 person - $1999 each
- 2 + people from the same dealer - $1699 each (save $300)
- Authorized B&B Loyalty Program Dealer Discount: $1499 each (save $500 per person)
- All prices based on double occupancy
Installer IQ 5.0
Install Technician School 2017
Recognizing the crucial role Technicians play in the overall health of our industry, and the challenges they face in obtaining proper and ongoing training, B&B Electronics in partnership with Haberman Marketing Corp. introduced Installer IQ.
Launched in 2012 to rave reviews by attendees, Installer IQ 5.0 returns for 2017, bigger and better with more of everything!
B&B Electronics presents for the very first time in Canada; Installer IQ powered by Master Tech
Bryan Schmitt from Mobile Solutions heads up an impressive list of Master Instructors; Todd Ramsey (Ramsey Consulting Group USA), Pierre Perard (Focal JM Labs France), Nick Wingate (Mosconi, Gladen USA), Alan Hulsebus (Illusion Audio Orca Industries)
Participants have the opportunity to learn world-class visual enhancement techniques that set any installation or interior project apart from the rest. Fabrication expert and Mobile Solutions Founder Bryan Schmitt demonstrates how to use perforated metal, acrylic, aluminum and other materials that create durable and production-quality elements for custom interior panels. “Grilles cover speakers, shield electronics and hide other installation attributes, but they can also be a highlighted element to a custom installation that adds valuable labor revenue” comments Bryan Schmitt, the creator of the Master Tech 3D training series.
- Visual cues that OEM interior designers use that you can recreate or enhance with ease
- Creating unique grille shapes from perforated metal or ABS plastics that have dimension
- Laminate multi-layer acrylic plastics and acrylic to aluminum for attractive and durable parts
- Panel inlays using repeatable router techniques to create exceptionally unique interior designs
- Serviceable techniques to ensure access to whatever a grille is really protecting or covering
Installer Iq 5.0 is a four day school that includes not only fabrication techniques. Also includes OEM integration, troubleshooting, product training, speaker and amplifier technologies, sales training and critical listening. Tuition includes three nights accommodations based on double occupancy and three meals daily.
For additional IQ school inquiries please email email@example.com